- Version 1.0
- Download 60
- File Size 813.20 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 14, 2022
- Last Updated July 3, 2022
How to access Myloft
MyLOFT stands for ‘My Library On Fingertips’. It is an app for accessing, organizing, and sharing digital content and e-resources subscribed by the library. It allows users to download content and save it for offline reading.
- Save content and access it offline: users can save and share the content of their professional and personal interests from their library’s e-resources; websites; blogs; RSS feeds….
- Access library subscribed e-resources: users can directly access databases, e-books, and the latest articles from journals subscribed by the library.
- Read/follow RSS feeds: get daily news feeds & updates for your favorite blogs, news sites, websites….
- Tag and organize content: users can tag content for easy searching and offline reading, and organize content in folders for reference.
- Highlight & play your content: use a text highlighter to mark or highlight, summarize and share important notes from articles/content you read.
- The auto-play and listen feature means users can listen to articles and saved content if you want to relax your eyes.
- The app is accessible via laptop or mobile phone.